- track your days, track your mistakes
- track what you do, journaling is super-important
- love your work
- put in the hours and the result will come to you
- do it and the ideas will come to you
- block time for thinking and working
- nobody really knows if something will be successful or not
- as soon as you act, it starts flowing – you just got to start – this will do the heavy lifting
- don’t be sad when you fail, you fail for a reason, have an open, positive, attitude – don’t get upset about anything
- milk every application or process of all there is, just get it all out, learn and go deep, don’t scratch the surface of things and consider yourself happy
- surround yourself with masters and you will get better
You can find the interview here.
You can find Robert here.