- focus on one habit at a time, one month at a time, so that you will be able to create that habit
- write a plan and say each day what you are going to do for your habit + the trigger for that habit
- choose something measurable – it should be easy to say if you succeed or not
- be consistent, do it every day
- report daily to yourself or to somebody you appreciate
- keep a positive attitude, expect set backs and keep going, even if you saw it going down
- just because something is effective, doesn’t mean the person is ready for it
- be diligent when you hire
- stay low on drama and stress
You can find the article here.
You can find Leo here.